To learn more about the Devon County show you can visit their website. http://www.devoncountyshow.co.uk/
Tune into local radio for up-to-date traffic information:
BBC Devon 95.7 FM & 103.4 FM – http://www.bbc.co.uk/travel/devon/incidents/road
Heart 97.0 FM & 103.0 FM - http://www.heart.co.uk/exeter/news/traffic-and-travel
Radio Exe 107.3FM – http://www.radioexe.co.uk/news-and-features/traffic
Devon County show 2015 – Opening times
On Show days only:
Competitions from 7am
Trade stands open at 9am and close by 6.30pm (You will find us at Avenue L, Stand 373.)
Sorry about the quality of the map (Devon County Show 2015). Unfortunately this is what was provided for us.
Devon County Show 2015 – Attractions
There’s so much to see and do, make sure you come early and stay late!
Among the highlights will be the motocross stunt team the Bolddog Lings and a huge new interactive feature especially for children.
- Magnificent livestock, horses and dogs
- Scrumptious local food and drink – to eat and bring home
- Non-stop entertainment
- A shopaholics’ paradise with outlets spanning 4 x 4s to country clothing and hot tubs
- Farm Wise Devon for children
- Inspirational Westcountry crafts and handicrafts
- Spectacular floral and garden displays and talks
- Historic steam engines and vintage vehicles
And let Lenny the land-train take the strain!